Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Update!




No pictures from the weekend so some good ole text will have to do for now.

**Ok tossed up my iPhone picture**

Friday: Thanks to Jared I'm still sore (yes I know its Monday night!) from our noon workout on Friday! Talk about a killer - really I almost died. No joke, actually I think I did die. Friday night was a blast. Halston and I went down to the Braves game! It was a long game but was a bunch of fun, lots of runs scored - most of which were off of singles so lots of action! Halston and I got our grub on too, I had a 5mile long hot dog, soft pretzel, and some delicious ice cream. I think he had the same dog, a 5lb burger, some fries, and some fruity dip-n-dots. GOOD STUFF! I was going to carry my camera bag inside but was informed that a lot of lenses are not allowed inside - booo - so decided to play it safe and leave the camera bag in the car. I did post an iPhone picture up on Facebook while at the game though. Oh well, good day!

Saturday and Sunday were pretty relaxed days. Spent a good amount of time on schoolwork during the day on Saturday and then had dinner with Andi and Jared at Taco Mac that night. Good food good people! Sunday was full of church, morning service followed by small group that night.

Monday - Not sure why but I was super tired today. After class I came home and took a nap with Jess and the dogs. Then we went out to eat with a couple from our small group at a place called Ink in historic Roswell. I would describe the food as "exotic Mexican". Was pretty good! I liked it more than Jess but hey, I'm a foodie!

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a picture of something!!!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment