Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Day!


What a nice day today! High 70's and low humidity, doesn't get more comfortable than that. Jess started out the morning on the hammock soaking in some rays with a James Patterson book - I think I may have gotten her hooked on his books, oops!

With this weather I had to get out for a drive with the windows down in the BMW! Loaded up my bag and headed for the gym. Had a great workout but slightly disappointed nobody was there playing basketball. Soon Halston and I will start setting up some weekend bball events!

Both Dobbs and Murray love this weather, even though Dobbs would rather be on the couch watching TV- no I'm not kidding! However, Murray on the other hand, is like Jess and attempts to soak up as much sun as possible. When he gets hot he goes to the corner of the fence to cool off.

Oh well, time to finish my paper for English - is this semester over yet?

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. I love this pic of our sweet baby, he's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added this feed to my google reader, so you better keep updating!

    ReplyDelete