Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pollen 1 Matt 0


Well it's been 8 days since I cut the grass so I figured it was time - what a horrible idea! Pollen.com has a scale of how bad the pollen is (9.7-12 is the highest) and today it was rated at an 11.1! I really didn't even notice it until I started sneezing and the sinus pressure started to build - about half way through the back yard. Once I was done I think I blew more pollen off of the driveway than grass clippings. It looked like someone dumped yellow flower all over the driveway

Oh well. Today you win pollen. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll be getting any rain until the middle of next week to wash this yellow haze from Atlanta.

Had a nice lunch with K-Swizzleyzzzlzz at good old T-Mac. Keep coming up with ideas you might be on to something. One day it will make you a millionaire and when it does please hire someone to come cut my grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment