Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fences


A play, who my age enjoys plays? For some reason the last few plays I have seen I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The play of the night was Fences by August Wilson, the production was required for my TPS class and was put on by the University. I even stuck around for the Q&A after – of course I get extra for staying but that’s besides the point – which I enjoyed hearing the actors point of view. It’s interesting to hear how they get into their specific rolls and the transformation they go through to be able to step into their act – wither they agree with their character or not.

Looking forward to expanding my views on the world through others by attending more plays in the months to come!

Sorry for the iPhone picture, they wouldn’t let me bring my camera in. I was going to try to get another picture for today but I thought this event was great and decided to toss it up anyway. The picture is of the house that the entire story takes place around - Troys house.

Other then the play tonight the day was fairly boring. Went to class this morning, washed the car, randomly fell asleep…good stuff!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment