Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Tracks


On my way home from class today I decided to take a trip by an old warehouse that a friend told me about. I managed to get a few good shots inside the warehouse along with one of my favorites of the day, The Tracks! Just down the road there was a loading station for some sort of material into the train carts - looked pretty old school. Lots of junk laying around inside the warehouse, I wanted to move some big buckets of paint out of the way but decided not to. The warehouse was covered in kudzu - even about a 50' vine running through the middle of the building, that stuff is out of control!

I'll for sure go back and use some lighting on the inside, could be some really nice shots. Pics of the warehouse, both inside and out, will be up on my flickr page soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment