Sunday, July 11, 2010

Strobe life






After the normal Saturday night Taco Mac dinner with friends I decided to go out and shoot - not the guns! Before dinner I did a quick drive around and found a few places. One really struck me as a winner. Industrial equipment is always cool but no daylight time so night shots would have to do. I think the location would be better during the day because the equipment outside this warehouse was pretty neat. It looked like some sort of truck junk yard / parts place. Lots of bumpers and stuff stacked up everywhere.

Not to bad for one of my first lighting setups.

Maybe next week I'll drive back there during the sunlight hours and do some more of that location. I found a cool brick wall with ivy growing on it that looks promising also.

Fun times!

-Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment