Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pink Slip


Jess has been out of town for wok since Sunday so I've been busy doing homework and of course watching T.V. Well Nat Geo just happened to be showing a 2 night mini series called Drugs, INC. Crazy show! I learned a lot about how drugs manipulate the body and even worse how people manipulate others. The things people will do for a quick high are pretty insane. I think I watched episodes on Meth, Coke, Heroine and Weed - I came the the conclusion that if I want to be rich I need to get into dealing drugs. Errr wait no that's not what I learned. People are crazy!

I think out of all of the drugs Meth is the most insane! I don't understand why anyone would look at the ingrediants of Meth and go 'YESSS lets shoot it into our arm!'

This picture is entitled Pink Slip - some of the people on the show got into drugs because of something that changed their lives in a big way, others however just wanted to get high with friends and are now trapped. Look for the little random things in the picture. I think the feel of it turned out well. Don't do drugs people!!

Ok now off to read The Kite Runner by Monday - 400 pages here I come! (Or iTunes audio books...)

No comments:

Post a Comment